Thursday, October 11, 2007

Another wake boarder in the family!

We were just marveling today at how amazing it is that we are living in the middle of nowhere, working with a remote tribal people, and yet we have one of the best cable wake boarding places in the world only 30 mins away. And the cheapest one in the world besides! Isn't God good? We absolutely love to take our family day off there together, and often do it once a week. Steve and the older 2 kids wake board while I exercise then read and Ben plays in the sand and water. Makes for a wonderful family day.
Today was pretty exciting as Zach really got the hang of wake boarding. He has tried quite a bit and had some success last time we came. Today he did amazing though, even making it past several of the corners (the hardest part). We definitely have another wake boarder in the family!
Go, Zach!
Getting ready to take off again - and all smiles.
Here is one very excited 5 year old! :)

Mikayla is doing great as well - she finally made it all the way around the whole course today. She is having a blast with it too - her favorite is when she gets to go doubles with her daddy. I tried to put some videos on, but it was giving me fits so we will have to stick with the old fashioned pictures. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very impressive!I have tried a dozen times and still can't get up. Although I am a little older than you. I love all the photos Jen!

Love,
the Beckmeyer Bunch

Kelley C said...

How fun! How is the weather there now?

Benezettes said...

Hey guys, you look great Zach . . . we can't wait to try it when we come! Love you all so much!
Bethany for us