Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy Times!

Just before my parents came, we received another package! This one was from our home church in Missouri, and it had lots of great reminders of home. We felt VERY loved as we pulled out all the books, cake/bread mixes and toys for the kids. We feel so blessed to have so many people at home who have partnered with us to pray for us, encourage us, and stand behind us. We could not be here without you all - THANK YOU!!!
For those of you who remember from my email last week, I just returned from a ladies conference in Manila. It was a great trip, and I had a blast connecting with some friends. A good friend actually came to Manila to meet me for the weekend while her husband watched their two small kids. We had an amazing time together, and it was a much-needed encouragement. Thanks for coming, Sarah, and thanks for letting her come, Marcus!!!
After the ladies conference, I also got to spend 1 more day in Manila with my parents as they had a layover coming from where my siblings live, heading home to the States. We had an wonderful day together, and I feel so blessed that I was able to have that extra time alone with them. God is good!
This week is busy with homeschool, ministry, and preparations to leave on Monday for our annual homeschool conference followed by some other traveling. Thanks for your prayers for a profitable week - particularly since we are all fighting colds!

2 comments:

cody and carrie said...

FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

I had a great time too! Thanks for inviting me! :-) Sarah