Here is that video I told you about (see next post) that I took on our boat ride back from the beach. Hope it comes through ok. It was absolutely wild! The cracking noises we kept hearing combined with the waves crashing into the boat were very good for our prayer lives! O - and did I mention that this ride should have been just over an hour, but it took nearly THREE HOURS because of the waves?!?! One of the wildest rides we have ever been on - and it seemed never-ending!
Here is another video - of Mikayla catching a wave on her boogie board. We really did have a great time there - being stranded there just meant 2 extra days of catching waves! :)

2 comments:
Wow those are some wave's and the boat doesn't seem that big from the video.
Mikayla excellent ride and beautiful photo finish!
Chris Wilson(Jennifer's Husband)
WOW! I felt a little sea sick just watching that clip. I cant imagine how you did that. I hope the ride wasn't very long.
I think Mikayla is ready for a long board!
Love to all,
Beckmeyer Bunch
Post a Comment