Saturday, October 11, 2008

Extreme Kids Wakeboarding

8 comments:

Marlene said...

Those are awesome!!! I'm so amazed at how well you do, I would be so scared to try any of that! Keep up all the fun!
Ms. Marlene (Ben @ FPO)

Anonymous said...

Okay,Mikayla and Zack, my daughter and I try to figure out what is pulling you.
We know you both you had great fun and you keep inproving your skills.
Great job!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! We are so impressed with your skills! Looks like so much fun. Maybe you can teach us how to wakeboard some day. Looking forward to seeing you all this summer!

Eric, Aimee, Keagen, Avery & Grant

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys are incredible! Those are hard tricks. I can't wait to see you do that here in the Ozarks next summer. Keep up the hard work. Maybe you can teach me how to do get up, I am still working on that trick.

Love ya all,
LaDonna & the Beckmeyer Bunch

Kelley C said...

Kiran and I loved watching your movies! We are so impressed with all your tricks. How did you learn them? We also laughed when you fell sometimes. You guys are really brave. We can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mikayla, Zack and Ben,

I watched the video last week - I tried skiing once, quite a few years ago. Fell flat on my face, drank a lot of water, and decided to leave it to the fishes. You are my heroes.

Your aunt Kathy and Uncle Alan came all the way from Alaska to surprise me here in Kentucky last week. We had such a great time, and all went to see the Kentucky horse races which are so famous around here. Th horses are incredibly beautiful -like Olympic athletes. My favorite was this gray pony with white spots on his back. I even picked two horses that I thought looked like winners, and each of them placed in the top three finishers!

Fall has arrived here, and the leaves are turning shades of red and gold and yellow. It is among my favorite time of the year. A friend gave me a very special book one time when our family pet had died - it was a story about the leaves falling as winter nears, and everything becomes cold and covered with white snow. But then, in the spring, everything comes back to life again, the leaves return and the warmth returns. It was a beautiful story, and made me feel less sad about our pet, knowing that life always goes on. Perhaps I can share that book with you when you return to the states.

Thanks again for sharing all your wonderful pictures, stories and work there. I am so proud of each of you, and look forward to your return to Lake of the Ozarks.

Blessings, Aunt LeAnn

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just was able to watch your amazing video. You guys are really good. That has to be so much fun. It was also great to see your faces and hear your voices. You all have grown up so much since the last time I saw you. Say hi to your parents for me. Much love, Kim Day

Debra Rook said...

You all do a great job, including Ben! Keep up the work and keep the videos coming.

Debra (Cox) Rook