Thank you so much for your prayers and notes of support! After many hours of soaking in hot salt water, and praying often, look how great his hand looks tonight! Thanks for praying!
Glad to hear you're better Zach! I was praying for your hand so you could get back to playing your computer games. How is the game I sent you? Too hard? easy? Now we have to get your Dad and the rest of the family well!!!!
4 comments:
I am missing you and I wish your hand would be all better.
I love you,
Annalise
We are excited to hear good news.
Glad to hear you're better Zach! I was praying for your hand so you could get back to playing your computer games. How is the game I sent you? Too hard? easy? Now we have to get your Dad and the rest of the family well!!!!
Love you lots!
Gram Hagen
YAY! Praise the Lord!
Holly Wallace
So glad Zach is feeling better!! His hand looked so painful.
Stacy
Post a Comment