Sunday, June 06, 2010

Kids Wakeboarding Tricks

I put a little high-light video together from the kids' riding these last couple months. They have been a lot of fun to watch lately. Know it's not the same as in person, but I hope you enjoy it all the same.

(By the way, for those of you who aren't used to You Tube - after our video, other suggestions for videos you might like will pop up. We don't have anything to do with those other videos and cannot recommend them.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME-thanks so much Jen for putting this together! Love and hugs to all.
MOM

cristy garcia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cristy garcia said...

Wow!! That is so cool! How awesome to have a place like that to have some fun together! I kept on wondering... now what is pulling them? Some kind of mini-helicopter? Na.. couldnt be... then I saw the pulling system on the video... what a neat idea! :) You guys are great wakeboarders, too, Mikayla and Zach! Congrats on winning! :)