Love these pics! I stole the idea for my blog too - thanks!
Love it! Merry Christmas!!
What a beautiful journey! Thanks and hope your Christmas was wonderful.Love,Gram Hagen
Merry Christmas!
Great pictures it was so much fun to watch the kids grow from picture to picture! I remember the first one! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas break so very glad.
Thank you for doing that for us! I loved seeing the kids those "first" years before we knew you guys. What a beautiful family!! Love, The Kendalls
Precious!! Thanks for sharing!
oh what a great way to post all those pics! love that...and wow I can see YOU in their faces :) :) :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love these pics! I stole the idea for my blog too - thanks!
Love it! Merry Christmas!!
What a beautiful journey! Thanks and hope your Christmas was wonderful.
Love,
Gram Hagen
Merry Christmas!
Great pictures it was so much fun to watch the kids grow from picture to picture! I remember the first one! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas break so very glad.
Thank you for doing that for us! I loved seeing the kids those "first" years before we knew you guys. What a beautiful family!!
Love,
The Kendalls
Precious!! Thanks for sharing!
oh what a great way to post all those pics! love that...and wow I can see YOU in their faces :) :) :)
Post a Comment