Today was an exciting day in our family - BOTH Zach & Ben were baptized!
Zach has had a clear profession of faith for several years now, but he has never asked to be baptized. It is very important to us that THEY are the ones to initiate it, not us. We have seen the HS working on him with this for a while, and this past week, he asked if he could be baptized. That prompted a great discussion, and Ben asked if he could be as well. We spent a lot of time talking with both the boys (particularly Ben since he has not had a clear profession for as long as Zach) to make sure they were really ready.
Since we are at meetings in Thailand right now, we all gathered and baptized them in the hotel pool. One of their good friends was baptized at the same time.

Praise God with us on this exciting day in our family!

6 comments:
Yeah! So very exciting! We look forward to the great things God has planned for Zach and Ben as they continue to follow the Father.
Excellent! This made my day.
So exciting! I am so proud you of you, Ben & Zach! I love that I get to watch you grow into godly men from across the world.
How exciting! Praising God with you guys!
Hey guys, I LOVE this!
Makes my heart smile!!!!!
Post a Comment