Saturday, October 27, 2012

7 Years!

7 years ago today, we arrived in the Philippines.  Here is our family, getting ready to embark on the adventure to which God was calling us.
 Can't believe how little the kids were!
 7 years later - what a crazy ride it has been!  But we are so blessed and privileged to be here, right in the midst of the amazing things that God is doing amongst tribal people in the Philippines for HIS glory.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

7 years, wow! I love the family picture from the airport - the kids were soooo little and cute! And now they are so big and beautiful!

Noel said...

I'm SO thrilled to see all the progress you and your team members have made! I love to see how God uses you and your family. I love seeing other people prompted and anabled to serve Christ through your service! I'm praying with you for your teams, your family, nad your safety.

Heather Wiens