Sorry to blast you with 2 posts at once...December has been so busy that I haven't had time for blogging. Scroll down for the post I just put up about our last trip up into the mountains.
After our trip up into the mountains, we arrived home on Christmas Eve and had a wonderfully quiet Christmas as a family.
Ben read us the Christmas story this year.
Lots of smiles as we opened presents.
A friend of mine accidentally told Mikayla what she was getting, so I wrapped up a can of tuna in a box to throw her off (her gift was too big for any of her wrapped gifts). This was her smile when she read the note on the can of tuna that said where to go find her gift. :)
The boys are just too cool with their personalized sports bags.
Merry Christmas from the Hagensn in the Philippines!








No comments:
Post a Comment