Monday, December 25, 2006

Fun with the cousins

It had been more than 18 months since we had seen my sister and her family so their 2-year-old did not remember us, and we had never met their baby. But we all had a great time together. We went swimming...Look at her jump!
and played at the playground...
and tried to duck through the fountains by the towers (see the next post for pics of the amazing towers)
and read LOTS of stories - actually, just the same stories repeatedly...

and made a cool gingerbread house...
and worked hard too.
Mikayla was such a massive help; I was so very glad that she came with me. She worked her little tail off - doing dishes, switching laundry, changing diapers, dressing and bathing her cousins, and more! I think my sis and her husband are now considering adopting a 6-year-old... :)

We had a great time as mother and daughter on our trip. I am so proud of our little girl - who's not so little anymore.

No comments: