Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Our new house

Unfortunately, I am not talking about our new home in Bicol (though we do appreciate your prayers about that this week as Steve is down there right now attempting to meet with the owner of the home we would like to rent). I am talking about the new doll house Steve and I made for Mikayla for Christmas. I am sure most of you couldn't care less (fair enough) but some of you asked to see pics. I had trouble loading this one with the next post (where you will find some more if you want to see them) so here it is.

1 comment:

Sara said...

We care!! When we saw the post earlier, I asked Jacob if he thought we could pull that off for Keely and were inspecting it! So, I'm glad for another picture of it! That looks like a great house that will be hours of fun!!