As I write this, Steve is having another follow-up session for the church planting training we had a few months ago here in our home. The follow-up sessions have proven to be very helpful for everyone involved; while Steve takes some time to teach, most of the time is devoted to discussing the questions and problems the men are encountering. I went out and shot a short video of Steve answering a question and thought you may enjoy hearing him teach in Tagalog. Thanks for your continued prayers for each of these national church planters as they strive to make Christ known throughout our area.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Training Follow-up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love it! I'm so proud of you Steve!
Oh and my bracelet that Kayla bought for me at the beach last year finally came off. I'm going to hang it somewhere on my mirror and pray for you guys every time I see it.
Post a Comment