While it is a challenge to feel "Christmassy" when it is so hot and humid, we still enjoy celebrating our Savior's birth as a family. We set up our tree a few weeks ago, did our shopping & wrapping last week, and we have 3 kids who are pretty excited about Christmas day. [On a side note, I am pretty excited too because Christmas Eve is when I get to downgrade to a smaller, less-restrictive cast!] According to our family tradition, we will all "camp out" under the tree (or at least in the living room) on Christmas Eve.
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
Merry Christmas from our family to yours! 
1 comment:
Merry Christmas guys! Glad that Steve is home safe and sound, and hope that the 5 of you have a special Christmas together. We just had a fun progressive dinner with everyone on the center tonight, and I've gotta bake a coffee cake for the men's breakfast tomorrow and then afterwards we're all going to hike up Mt. Pikalo! :-) Wish you were here!
Post a Comment