Zach,That was a very nice story and your drawing looks just like a ladybug! I'm sure we'd all like another story about how you know the ladybug tasted bad. Your Grandpa ate a worm once and didn't care very much for that either. Love you!Gram Hagen
I love it, Zach. I bet they do taste bad (although I've never tasted one!).
Zach, that was a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing.
Ok...I'm cracking up!!!
Ohh! Too cute! Kids say (discover) the most interesting things! That is certainly something I did not know... :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Zach,
That was a very nice story and your drawing looks just like a ladybug! I'm sure we'd all like another story about how you know the ladybug tasted bad. Your Grandpa ate a worm once and didn't care very much for that either. Love you!
Gram Hagen
I love it, Zach. I bet they do taste bad (although I've never tasted one!).
Zach, that was a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing.
Ok...I'm cracking up!!!
Ohh! Too cute! Kids say (discover) the most interesting things! That is certainly something I did not know... :)
Post a Comment