Apparently injuries can happen anywhere - even the cereal aisle in Walmart! Zach wasn't goofing off; he simply pivoted to turn around, and he was suddenly flat on his face. A wet spot? His hands were in his pockets so he couldn't catch himself.
Poor guy tore his lip up pretty good. He is complaining of his teeth hurting too; we are praying there is no damage there since they are his permanent ones already. :(
Needless to say, after much screaming and bleeding in the cereal aisle, we abandoned our shopping and headed for home. Zach is doing ok now. We are just praying it heals up without any lasting effects to either his lip or especially his teeth. Always an adventure - in the Philippines or even Walmart!
--------------------------------------------
(So are you feeling at all guilty about this, Jeremy? :) )

3 comments:
Aww man that looks painful. I hope his teeth are fine, also. Looks like his lip took the brunt of it so maybe they are. Good thing kids heal so quickly!
Hope you feel better soon Zach!
Remember the time I slipped in WM when I had my bum knee? You were ready to light in to the manager!!
Poor Zach! I hope he feels better quickly. Let him have ice cream! That will help!
I'm laughing out loud at work!!! I love boys!
I'll be praying for you during this very difficult time.
Post a Comment