As MKs, our kids have very quickly learned the pain of saying goodbye since our friends and family are spread all around the world. Once upon a time (ok, a few yrs ago), this family lived only an hour or so away from us - now they live 2 flights away on a different island. So there were LOTS of smiles all around when they made plans to come for a visit last week.
Mikayla and Carly getting ready to head out on the kneeboard together.

4 comments:
So glad you could make special memories with special friends! :-) Hope you guys have safe travels and a great time visiting your sister, at the meetings, and a very relaxing vacation!
Thanks for posting. So enjoyed time with you guys again!! Thanks for everything. And just let us know when you're headed this way. :)
I'm s glad you got spend time with friends. I hope you got some much needed relaxation! My boys think the wakeboarding is the coolest thing ever! They are especially impressed that your daughter is so adept at it! Drew has decided he wants to marry someone "cool" like that. (I laughed...I really hope there is more criteria for a wife than that!!! There better be!!!! I think I'll just betroth(sp?) him!!)
There is nothing like spending time with good friends! What a blessing! Enjoy your time with family and your vacation!
Post a Comment