We are swamped this week getting ready to move up into the village for the months of Oct & Nov (see next post), so I don't have time to put together a post about the trainings we are doing with our new Bogkalot tribal teammates. But, our co-worker, Megan, just posted some great posts on her blog, so in lieu of re-inventing the wheel: http://meganinthephilippines.blogspot.com/
The post at the top is a video of the very first worship songs in the language of Buhinon (so exciting!), and the 2nd one is about the training we had this past weekend. We will have another one this coming weekend.
Appreciate your ongoing prayers as we prepare everything to head north 1 wk from today to camp in the mountains for 2 months. SOOO many details to work out! Figure out menu and buy the food (no fridge or grocery store!), kitchen necessities, bedding and other houseware goods, medical supplies, clothing, homeschool materials...the list is daunting. And to top it off, I (Jen) am not feeling well...thanks for praying!!!

1 comment:
Jen, I have really enjoyed following your ministry on this blog. It is so exciting to think of us as college students and and to see where God has led you and your family. I will be praying for you.
Post a Comment