We recently spent a couple weeks in Thailand for meetings so I thought I would share some pics from our adventures there.
This is the main way that we got around town while we were there - it is called a tuktuk. Just like your average NYC taxi, right? :)
We made a lot of new friends while we were there. This is actually a long-time friend of my (Jen's) dad, and we were thrilled to finally meet him and get to hang out for a while - and he didn't seem to mind playing grandpa for a couple wks. :)
Feeding the elephant was cool too.
For Steve & my anniversary, we celebrated with a once-in-a-lifetime family adventure at Jungle Flight. Some new friends joined us, and we had a ball together with them. Here are the kids all harnessed up and ready to roll.
(Don't worry, Grandma, we were always latched securely to either the tree or the zipline!)
We were crazy high up in the tops of the trees.
Even though she is flying through the tops of the trees, Mikayla manages to look bored?!? Crazy girl!
That's better, Ben. At least make Mom think this is as nerve-wracking for you as it is for her! (Sidenote: we were supposed to wear shoes that strapped on your feet, but all I brought for the kids was flip flops...no problem, we just tied their flip flops to their feet with shoe laces! Click on the pic to enlarge and see their fancy footwear.)

3 comments:
My palms are all sweaty and my heart is racing after seeing these pics. But apparently you guys had fun! :-) Great pics and I love the shoes you rigged up for the kids! L was looking at your blog w me,and he esp liked the long line of caterpillars. Very cool!
I love seeing your family having fun, especially the kids!! What a geat adventure for everyone. I take it that Mom was the photographer.
You guys do the coolest stuff. Will you adopt me?
Post a Comment