Steve and I worked together in our free evenings for the last 2 months to make Mikayla a doll house for her Polly Pockets (a little kind of doll for all of you who don't have a little girl :) ). Mikayla absolutely loved it, and we had a blast making it.
She even got 2 Polly cars for Christmas - one from the Raush family in Kansas and one from our coworkers here. She was thrilled.
The boys got matching "twist cars". You just twist the steering wheel back and forth and the car moves. The 2 have been having a blast racing around our house and have had only a few collisions in the process.
The kids got these foam disc guns from my (Jen's) parents, and they have been chasing each other around the house with them ever since. Ben didn't quite have them figured out at first though - he kept shooting himself in the face.
After all the present fun, we sat down to a family dinner of grilled salmon and twice-baked potatoes and salad and more. It was a great family day.
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well, celebrating our Savior's birth with loved ones.
She even got 2 Polly cars for Christmas - one from the Raush family in Kansas and one from our coworkers here. She was thrilled.
The boys got matching "twist cars". You just twist the steering wheel back and forth and the car moves. The 2 have been having a blast racing around our house and have had only a few collisions in the process.
The kids got these foam disc guns from my (Jen's) parents, and they have been chasing each other around the house with them ever since. Ben didn't quite have them figured out at first though - he kept shooting himself in the face.
After all the present fun, we sat down to a family dinner of grilled salmon and twice-baked potatoes and salad and more. It was a great family day.
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well, celebrating our Savior's birth with loved ones. 
2 comments:
Hi Jen...I don't think I've introduced myself yet, I can't remember. But I am a friend of JoAnna's. I've been looking at your blog after you posted the link on her blog (during all that typhoon mess). I have been enjoying reading about your family. Your kids are adorable. I am sure you guys are quite the spectacle when going out. I don't have white blond haired kids, but even when we took our whole family to a store/mall, I would get really aggrivated by all the stares, comments, giggles, etc. After 4 yrs of living here, it has gotten easier....less stares, etc.
Hope you had a great Christmas! God bless...Connie Murphy
hi jen and family!! great pictures...looks like you had a fun christmas. we love to keep updated by checking your blog, thanks!!
Post a Comment