Since the start of this blog, I have never gotten so far behind on posting...or on other administrative responsibilities. This past year has proven a challenge to keep up with life's responsibilities while dealing with not being able to use my right arm for much of it. I made a conscious decision to release the blog for this time period, but I am hoping to get caught up now. I realize that most of these posts will probably never be read (so outdated and so many posted at once), but this blog has become a bit of a family & ministry journal, so I want to get caught up anyway.
Without further ado, here are some pics from last year at this time. Zach's junior senior banquet and pictures with school friends. We have been so incredibly thankful for Faith Academy and the friendships our kids have developed through their time there.
(The "GoT" one - Zach was asked to be an "escort" to an 18th bday party - which is a big deal - and costumes were a part of the event.)




1 comment:
I just decided to look and see if you had posted anything tonight, and I am so glad I did! I had missed seeing your updates, but knew the wrist was causing problems. Glad to know you all are hanging in there with the isolation orders. I feel for Zach missing all the senior year activities and memories. I'll pray that he still feels the accomplishment of graduating, and gets to say his goodbyes. Glad your wrist is better and you can update us on how things are. I pray that you'll all manage this difficult time well and stay healthy.
Post a Comment